digiblade

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Get An SMS From Your Light Bulb when it Burns Out ?

Apparently some company is working on a light bulb that will send you an SMS message telling you when it burns out. I would think the dark room would be a pretty good indicator, but I guess for those of you that might find yourself sitting in the dark wondering why you can't see anything, an SMS message like this can be enlightening. Personally, I'd rather have my refrigerator SMS me when the last can of beer is gone, or my pantry SMS me when the coffee supply is critically low. And who could be more appreciative if your toilet paper holder pinged you before it ran out of paper? It would have to know when to SMS you though to be beneficial. Pulling off that last square is bad enough. You don't need your phone mocking you at that point telling you there is a problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home